Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas, all roads lead home...




I was just right in time for the Ceres bus to start the trip for Cebu City.There were just a number of passengers that time so I was able to find a nice seat which was the window side. That is one thing I like when traveling. I get to see beautiful scenery and breath-taking views.


In less than an hour, we reached the port of Bato, Santander where the bus and other vehicles were boarded in a barge boat bound for Tampi. Then from Tampi, we continued our land trip straight to Cebu City. It was a longer trip this time so I took naps from time to time.

Finally, we were in Cebu Ceres terminal. Passengers who were bound for Dumaguete City were crowding at the very entrance, trying to get inside the bus, thus giving us a hard time getting out. These people were really out of control and were delaying us from our next trip. Haaayyy.... The fuss of peak seasons.

Well, thank God I managed to get out of the bus and was able to hail a cab. It took almost two hours before I finally reached the airport and I thought to myself, "Hey, the driver tricked me! He was taking his time touring me around the city just to be able to earn big time!" Bad trip...

Anyway, I arrived at the airport safe and sound. Talking about safety, I opted to stay at the airport even if my flight was on the next day yet. Fifteen hours is nothing if you just don't think about it. True enough, before I knew it, it was already five o'clock in the morning. 


Passengers were starting to form a single line... a very long line, actually. In times like these, patience really come in handy. To make the long line short... I mean, long story short, I was already in the boarding area.

Good thing my flight was delayed for only six minutes. Even the weather was very cooperative despite the bad weather predictions on that day. It was also my first time to ride on a plane with a lady pilot maneuvering. I can say that the trip was indeed smoothly done and when it touched down... SUAVE! Great job, lady pilot. Clap, clap, clap!


My brother fetched me in Davao City airport. It was so nice to see my brother and to be back home again and to be reunited with my parents. 


All roads lead home... Occasions like Christmas, lead you back home...

No comments:

Post a Comment